This podcast aims to be a practical Spoken English tips and guidance for young professionals, and for students preparing to enter the workforce. The goal is to introduce contemporary, colloquial, conversational, and sometimes slang expressions that are in common use, and can be adopted in everyday conversation easily.
Embarrassed by your imperfect English? – Talking Point: Practical Spoken English Tips
- Embarrassed by your imperfect English?
- There's a lot to take in..
- Two Biggest Misconceptions that are Harming your Approach to Learning English – Part 2
- Two Biggest Misconceptions that are Harming your Approach to Learning English – Part 1
- Sarcasm in English: Conveying tone of sarcasm in speech and writing
- Handy phrases for expressing sarcasm in English
- Why learning English through English is important
- Learning English Efficiently: Two Key Principles